Music of Life: A trend setter program in television history

I am working as a deputy head of marketing at SA Channel Pvt. Ltd (SATV) and professionally I have to deal with different national and international vendors and content providers as I am the authorized person by SATV management for doing communication with European and Middle East region in searching international (dubbing) contents. I have been utilizing this strength in my professional and corporate sector as this very important to keep in touch with international authorities.
Let me tell you one of my achievements that brought SATV in a different height. I have introduced first Islamic history based drama serial ‘Yosuf Zulekha’. For importing this content and doing agreement I had to fly to Tehran for meeting with cultural ministry of Tehran. After doing a successful venture with them we televised it in our television and consequently it became one of the mega blockbuster hit project in Bangladesh. In my whole journey our ex honorable advisor Mr Aminul Islam and associate professor of Dhaka University Mr Mumit Al Rashid were with me.
yousufzulekha


meetingwithiran
yousufzulekha

While doing communication and making agreement with international vendors I had to face hundred of problems. Initially I didn’t know some the process of getting the contents from overseas as most of the contents came in a hard disc. For dubbing purpose we had to submit the hard disc to the vendor who basically was dealing with dubbing process.
The problem arose when I got the first hard disc of the content ‘Yousuf Zlekha’. The content was alright in the hard disc except the sound track. I didn’t know for dubbing any content the main content must have to have separate M&E otherwise we cannot dub it. The only option was left to dub any project without separate soundtrack is create a separate sound track from our own  which was costly and might  deviate from its original quality.
Anyway I straightway emailed them about the problem and the authority let us know that as the size of the sound track was big enough to keep in that same hard disc .They instantly sent it through ftp server (Online) where we could download it here from Bangladesh though it was time consuming and hassled task and there was chance to get interruption in the downloading process as it matters with the internet speed of the internet and uninterrupted internet connection. If the internet became disconnected in the midway, the whole downloading process had to start from the beginning, but luckily we didn’t have to take face that problem as we got the speed and uninterrupted internet connection to download the download the sound track from the server.
This program became one of the trend setter program in Bangladesh and it is still considered as one of the bravest initiative ever to televise the serial whose story line up was based on one of our Islamic prophet Yousuf. Within year i was awarded as a change maker of SATV for initiating the this flow by COF (Citizen's open Forum). I had a view to let our people know the true life and struggle of our prophets.
corporaterecognition
SATV  Appreciation

yousufzulekharecognition
COF inspiration Award 2017

COF certification
Receiving Award


No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.