Peace in Bangladesh

Nothing can be so peaceful living in homeland. As a Bangladeshi I must say I don’t find anywhere in the world as peaceful as Bangladesh and I think people living in their individual land must be thinking in the same way.
But seriously speaking there is a different beauty living in Bangladesh and I feel some sort of mental calmness, satisfaction and soothing peace in my inner soul in our land and I am not saying it just for being a Bangladeshi citizen. The natural beauty we have can’t be comparable with any other country in the world. We have heaven like villages and rural beauty gives me personally a different level of satisfaction to be alive. I personally go outside of my door to explore the rural beauty.
villagebeauty

beautifulbangladesh

We have the longest sea beach in the world where every year billions of national and international tourists became mesmerized being attached with its beauty.
beautifulbangladesh

We have so passionate people who love to forward their friendly shoulder to each other’s need and crisis. We are so much hospitable by nature that we don’t let our guests leave from home without a treat. We spend time together in the midst of busy schedule and work and I must say I didn’t notice this sort of phenomenon in anywhere in the world because other than Bangladesh people tend to be very busy and they don’t have time hanging up with dear and dear people even in the weekend as their living cost is too high and struggling to spend lazy time and sitting idly rather they will do extra job during weekend and they tend to be high ambitious in their overseas life. My question is what people are looking for and where they are moving toward and why they are doing it as our average life expectancy is 60-70 years and if we spend our whole life to earn money and work without giving proper time thyself, I am sure in their old age one will be repentant thinking they didn’t do anything for their soul satisfaction and enjoyment.
In Bangladesh people love to spend time together and life is not that much struggling compared to other countries and the middle and upper middle class people tend to be contented to what they have inside their reach and  limited considering  and well there are exception for some class of people whole are never satisfied with anything and they want more and more. But maximum percentage of our people is happy what they have. I personally do think so. We are more socially more attached compared to any other western nations.
Here people love to live as a joint family together throughout the lifetime which is very rare in western world. Kids over 18 are free to live their life from their own way and very little chance for them to carry on their life with individual root belief and norm.
One can live here in Bangladesh in and can feel like heaven if some internal problems can be solved by the govt. authority like reducing traffic jam and keeping our political condition stable. Especially I feel personally heaven when I don’t find any traffic jam in the road and here I love to give one example when I personally feel seriously like heaven living in Bangladesh. During holidays of Eid Ul Fitre and Azha, any public holidays and weekly holiday times I feel some sort of extreme satisfaction moving from here and there. I think 100 percent of our total population will be feeling same in my way.
So I must say Bangladesh is peaceful country compared to any nations in the world if some sort of administrative modifications can be done.

No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.