Meditation is the medicine of my mind

To me meditation is something that works as medicine of my mind and create impact in healing process of my wounded soul.
I have got to know some meditation formula from my doing a short course about it. One thing that mesmerized me was the process of giving positive signals to your brain. Better late than never was the only thing to me to learn it and very lately I got to know that whatever we are thinking and doing comes from the signals that we providing to our brain and the outcomes will be coming out as per our sent signals no matter positive and negative. If we want to see the world in a positive way, the world will come to us accordingly. So our duty is to send those positive signals, ambitions, dreams and expectations to our brain that we want to achieve from this transparent. The intangible signals we are throwing to our brain the results will be coming to reality or transparent world in a tangible form. It might seem to you as a magic and somebody might think it is the violation of our religion or a black magic that somebody is casting to himself/herself.
But genuinely speaking it’s a science. I am writing this article because I am sending these thoughts to our brain as signals and the outputs are coming in the form of an article that is I am writing right now. It’s a science that we cannot ignore.
In the course I have learnt how to send positive signals to our brain. There is no particular way of doing this. There is no time or discipline of sending these signals to our brain. The only requirement for doing meditation is concentration along with noise free environment like sitting in the green grass or any isolated place like hills, sea side and any beautiful places with natural beauty. If no such places are available then sitting in any corner of the room will be alright if proper concentration is there.
The process is very simple. After closing your eyes try to visualize the place when someone is very fond of or fantasizes to live or stay or spends time in their pleasure time. In other word we can create that place from our own imagination where no negativity can touch there. After that we can start sending positive thought or signals to our brain. We can send signals about your dream that we want to and achieve in this short span of life. As we should sit for meditation everyday for at least 15 minutes, we can send signals about making our day successful. If we practice it every day I am sure there is more chance to succeed as per daily expectation that will automatically lead to achieve our overall goal of life.
Recapitulating the whole concept I would say the more we can think positive way, the more we will get the outcome accordingly. Life will be easier to live.

No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.