Love or Attraction

I always really become confused while justifying my emotions with love or attraction and I always make blunder out of it. Throughout my lifetime finding a real tagline of love or attraction always put in hell. I was seriously out of my mind while doing a comparative analysis of these two. I still don’t know what actually these are and what they were. But I feel very much stupid and silly while doing recollecting my all through stupidity that I did. I was always impatient handling these sorts of issues.  Sometimes I felt it was love, sometimes I felt I was in love and sometimes I felt it actually was nothing.
From my point of view love is something that can be strong staying so much time together. Well I am not saying one can be affected with this love virus at first sight, but it becomes stronger by the passing time and sometimes spending time together for longer period of time one can really get to know whether it was love and attraction because emotions changes with reality. In most cases I was obsessed with first impression that something like ‘love at first sight’. The more time passed, I got to understand myself that it was not love or I would not be the perfect match for it.
Let’s not go to the flashback of my life. One thing I realized that reality is so different that one can expect. I love daydreaming and all my illusions and imaginations become shattered when I enter into the reality. I am a very emotional person and almost all the time I face difficulties adjusting with transparent realities though I am learning day by day. Becoming realistic person has some advantages because it doesn’t harm the regular flow of my life which can be very difficult for an emotional person.
Finally while justifying the clarification of love or attraction I still throw it to the emotional part of my brain as all these are highly connected with it. Personally I liked to be emotional with I am not right at his moment. I am so much into practical and that is why love and attraction doesn’t touch me anymore.
I have a family with two kids and they are everything to me. They are present both of my emotional and practical segment of my brain
Loveorattraction


No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.