Think straight and be blessed

There is a different type of beauty thinking straight where life will be very much simple with less hide and seek.

Questions:

Why the hell do we need to be so complex with this so span of life?

What do want to achieve after all?

When will we stop running to look for happiness?

What is the actual definition of happiness and does it have any limit?


While ending up with answers of the above mentioned points some of you might come up with various confusions and conclusions. From my point of view the reasons behind non available answers of the above mentioned questions and not coming up with proper conclusions of it are quite simple to me as they are originated from some of our complex thinking of this cruel world and sordid reality while answers of these questions can be easily concluded up with straight forward solution if things can be thought in a very straight way and that is why we are running more and more to achieve something which is infinite and has no ending.

Average life expectancy of Human is more or less 60 years. I sometimes personally think what to achieve within this short time period. What is our actual demand in life and what much do we need to give supply to fulfill that demand so that we can consider ourselves contented and that confused me all the time and drag me into a vague position from where I don’t find any path to find my own way and the more I go into the deeper part of it the more it takes me into nowhere.

Let’s share the thesis of my life. Let’s not be very hypothetical. Let’s think straight to find the answers. I have a family with two kids and my family is 6 in numbers. How much do I need to survive fulfilling all the needs and demands of my family? I have drawn a plan of these 60 years of life span (If I am alive till that then). How much money do we need to live well in this world with my family members? I have planned accordingly and I am running as per that plan and I will stop running at that moment whenever I I will reach to that limit. I have limited demand and mental purity and calmness is everything to me. I love to give time to myself and my family. Rather I love to live together with my family than running for money and infinite demand. I have set up a boundary of my demand. I love to explore nature along with my family and i do not need that much of money that can harm my freedom of life and calmness of my soul. I don't show off to anyone because it hurts my purity of soul. I don't have ego because nothing I am gonna achieve out of it. I am not proudly of anything as I do believe Allah didn't give humans such things for what we can be proud of. Well I have confidence and inner satisfaction since I have 3 national awards in music in this short span of my life so far. My thinking is straight and I want  to keep everything straight.

Now my question to all of you: How many of you are thinking so straight? I am telling you that there is a blessed beauty thinking straight and all of you will understand after spending 50 years of your life and then either you will feel repented or blessed.
blessedlife

1 comment:

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.