what motivates you to sing?

I am very much confident in singing without any music instrument as i do believe passionate singing comes from voice, not instrument. I also do believe a solid tuned voice can create more impact in audience mind than instrumentally and musically arranged voice. I have something to share about my inner thoughts about music. My focal point of discussion would be based on the ultimate mission of doing music. I will try to express my point of view to throw a judgement for audiences whether music is all about listening or watching music video.
My discussion might change the traditional thoughts of doing music as most of the musicians are devoted to making music videos rather than concentrating on the basic quality of music especially voice, tune and lyrics etc.


I am a musician and traveler who love to travel different places accompanied by listening music and singing to satisfy my heart’s thirst. As a singer and musician i am well known in the media as 'doyalovi' and meanwhile i have achieved 3 national awards in the year of 2001, 2003 and 2004 as a folk (country songs)singer and as a traveler i have visited different places and cities inside Bangladesh and outside of it.

I have couple of accomplishments in music:
1. National Award winner 2001 (organized by BTV)
2. National Award winner (Gold Medal, 2003- Organized by Ministry of Education)
3. National Award winner (Silver Medal, 2004- Organized by Ministry of Education)
4. CJFB Performance award 2011 as a singer of New Generation
5. Honorary crest (organized by BTV)
6. Honorary crest for my contribution in folk music given by ministry of information.

Reference article: Moment of winning a gold medal
liferecognitions
 

The most important element of music that makes me spellbound and passionate is tune. Though a good music is the combination of all segments like efficiencies of the instrument players, music software, sound arrangement etc, only tunes attached with emotions and voice delivery involved me deeply with the whole arrangement. Now a day anybody even who doesn’t know how to sing has started singing through the influence of auto tuner and other software systems and in this way we are getting the actual flavor of music, tunes and overall appeal of the voice and in this way we are damaging our industry and the output of song doesn’t even reach the corridor of the listener’s choice and consequently all the investment related with that music production goes in vain and in the same say these software produced songs lasts eventually very short time. 


So i recapitulate the idea i will say the appeals of music last for a longer time only with good tune and voice dominated song than music and sound dominated voice dominated. In my music career I was more or lucky enough to get couple of songs to sing where limited number of instruments were used and on the other hand I was awarded  and recognized nationally and internationally  for doing music and based on consequences that happened in my musical life motivated me to sing ang go ahead.

No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.