Are you depressed?

Are you depressed?
There is not a big deal now a day to be depressed as human Life is full of responsibilities where anxiety can surround you anytime and anywhere. We have to keep going with this burden of depression and life must move on.
I am not the exception and I become depressed for reason and sometime for no reason. I don’t know how get rid of it. I try to do meditation to avoid it where I can get myself out of it sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t help 100% to recover. At that very moment I came out of home with my close people and try to visit some new places where I didn’t go before. It works a tonic to reduce my depression.
Whenever I go outside for exploring new places I try to search for new places and try to the pleasure of adventure out it. It just refreshes my mind and I come with a new spirit and jump into work with a healthy mind and soul. I don’t miss a single opportunity to experience a new journey no matter where it is as it helps me boost up my motivation to be more productive leading personal and professional life.
For refreshing our mind not necessarily we have to go outside of border, we can visit a new place even our home or city. Well, if opportunity is there we can conquer a new country, but visiting even an unknown place that is different from your living status or environment can be effective to create a differentiation in your mental health.
Seriously speaking nothing can be more spell bounding than traveling specially reducing depression. I frequently travel here and there. I will prefer any place even a rural small village to explore as it helps me refreshing my mind. I am sure if everybody can give a short or long visit finding individual suitable interval, anybody can get of it depression. Everybody should go out of their door at least once a year. Even in the corporate sector prominent companies arrange yearly tour to speed up the working spirit of the employees. The more one can visit as per one’s opportunity, the more chance to lead a anxiety and stress free life for him/her mentally.
Traveling inside Bangladesh
Traveling outside of Bangladesh

depression


No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.