Politeness is not weakness

As there is a wise saying in the corporate world that “Ego and Shoes outside please”, politeness is correlated with it and the more a person is polite, the more chance to create a positive vibe and impression in the society. Egoistic people suffer not only in the personal but also in the corporate life and in almost everywhere.
I do believe that politeness comes from the learning session from family background and it is originated from surrounding environment. People who are brought up from chaotic surroundings, more chance for them to be aggressive by nature and these are applicable for kids as well. The kids who are experienced with family unrest conditions, more likely they tend to be aggressive by nature and after growing up they face lots of problem while interacting with the society, but there are some exceptions. On the other hand family learning can play a great role in becoming polite or aggressive.
In our country most of the people think that politeness is weakness. Polite are considered as weak because there is a normal conception that they don’t have guts to shout and protest with the violent aggressive people and sometimes aggressive people are considered as ‘macho’ in the society.
I will like to mention my personal experiences for referencing purpose. In my whole life I had been humiliated many times by some of my close friends, I kept quiet. There was logic behind my quietness in those situations. I knew that nothing I will be gaining to create a sin in that situation. I do believe that keeping quiet is the best solution in crisis management. I could have shouted in that situation, I could have complained to the relevant authority which I didn’t because I wanted to solve it myself mutually keeping my surrounding environment calm and peaceful. Some people considered me as a weak fellow as I didn’t take that issue forward show my strength and ego. Finally I was succeeded to make that situation controlled without any harm.
Here I would like to share some technique that helps me to keep myself calm. Mediation helped me to control my mind. In the mediation formula whatever I will suggest to my brain, the brain will direct it accordingly. According to my point of view politeness is an asset, not a weakness. The more a person is knowledgeable the more he is polite. A person with good family background tends to be more polite. I personally like polite people and whenever I find any aggressive people I try to avoid it and I think society appreciates nonviolent attitude and peaceful polite people. If someone can relief himself/herself from ego, the more chance for him/her to be happy and life will be beautiful in every sense.
meditation


No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.