Days at hospital and realization

Let me ask how many of you have spent a day or night or even hours at hospital? Please share your experiences in the comment section of this article. I would love to read everyone's experiences individually. 
Let me give my one. I have visited different hospitals and even spent couple of nights for different reasons. Sometimes I was there  for family issues and sometimes for visiting my unwell relatives.
I was shocked while walking through different cabins and units where patients were getting treatment. some of the patients were admitted into ICU while some are into CCU and I had seen their sufferings. Most astonishing to note that most of the severe patients were industrialists and financially solvent. From my personal experiences so far as i know that these type of rich people spent their whole life in working and earning money. There is a wise saying "rich people earn money throughout their life without giving a damn care to their health and in their old age they spent the whole earnings for their health and treatment purposes". I have witnessed the truthfulness of this wise saying in reality.
After that I have realized one thing that human life is very short. In this short span of life what we are running for? Can we take that money in our graveyard? How much money do we need to lead a life without stress? In the hospital I had seen these rich patients are suffering in ICU or CCU spending a hell a lot of money per day and I know they have sufficient bank balances in their account. Can they take their whole earnings with them in their life after?Since they cannot do that, so what is the use of so much rush for earning money throughout their lifetime?
From that perception I have decided to spend my every second of life in halal enjoyment without stress and maintaining a healthy physical and mental atmosphere instead of running for earning money. I will earn that much of money that is required for the survival of my family. I don't want to be repentant with the late realization that I have spent my whole life for nothing other than earning money and that is why personally I have decided to spend  quality time in exploring new places and beauty of nature and all these realizations I have got from all of my visits to hospitals.
positiverealization

No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.