What motivates you to live?

Life is all about exploring new things, keeping up with struggling and constant fight with different social, political and other transparent inconsistency and in the midst of everything life motivates us to go head and enjoy life. Well, the perception about life might differ person to person.
Now let me tell you what and how i see life as well as the whole visible reality from my point of view:
Life is s gift of Almighty: Allah Has created us. Its a gift for us to explore the beauty of the world. We have to utilize it in such a positive way so that the world will acknowledge us with honor and the life after death will receive us with pride. As humans are the best creations of Allah, we should spread the fragrance of this honor through maintaining a good balance with humans and other creations.

Adventures with new adjustments: Life is all about adventures.  Wherever we go and whenever we put our steps forward, we tend to explore new things where sometimes we face difficulties with new environment, new systems and new people as well. I personally find myself adventurous facing the unusual odds and mysterious phenomena. The more we will be capable of adjusting with those adventures, the more likely we will succeed. 

There's nothing called negativity: All the happening things in life give us the opportunity learning new thing and gathering new experiencing. Not necessarily all the incidents and experiences of our life will turn out to be good, some might come out with a non favorable way that might create painful sufferings in our real life. We have to accept and acknowledge it cordial as it is normal process of life. In one wrong step of our life one negative experience can give us that much learning so that in another step there might be more chance to do the right thing that can come out with tremendous result which we might have not expected. All the time we are learning and experiencing and that will be stored always as assets. So there is nothing called negativity in life and rather than using the word negativity we all should use experiences. The more we can perceive this negative experiences in a positive way the more chance will be left for you to win the world.
Happiness and sorrows come sequentially: One person will have not to face the sorrows for a longer period of time, in the same way happy moments will not last forever. So the more we can prepare ourselves to face the both, the more we can fight for/against it.

Family comes first and be self tempted with limited things: Nothing in this world is as precious as family. I don't know about others but i work for my family and whatever i am doing is for the betterment of my family. All the family persons like me must be agreeing with me about this fact. The reason behind this statement is quite deep. I have seen people who are earning money without a distinct reason. I will prefer to earn that much of money from which i can satisfy my family and after that i will relax and enjoy myself and i will not move out of greed and i will not go out for gaining something that can destroy my peace. I am personally very satisfied with limited things and so far i have realized that it is giving me peace. A person with mental peace is much more happier than a rich high ambitious and stressed person because the rich greedy people always want more and more.
beautifullife


Forgetting all bad memories and move on: Everybody must have some bad memories in life. These bad experiences come inside my brain specially before sleep at night. I would say it will be better if you recollect good memories during that time and let good memories take over bad memories. I an meditation formula whatever we will give signal to out brain, it will detect and work accordingly. So we have give good signals to our brain that whenever we will be alone during night or anytime only good thinking and memories will cover up our memories and we will be reinforced to recollect again and again.
Forgiving people though it is difficult sometime: Forgiveness is the best quality of every human though i personally find it very difficult forgiving people. In recent time i am trying to forgive those who did wrong to me. Allah Almighty loves forgiving people. The more we will forgive people the more we will be motivated to go ahead with new speed.

Try to be empathetic: I love to think myself in the way people think and i love to feel myself in the way people feel. In this way one can adjust with new environment and new people. The more one can be empathetic, the more chance for him to see everything positive around him/her.

Living close to nature: Nature gives me a heavenly peace inside my soul. Especially whenever i go to sea beaches and forests it gives me an eternal satisfaction and temptation of soul.  Living close to nature gives me the ultimate satisfaction of being alive.


Always be grateful to Allah: I am always grateful to Allah for what i am right now. I am writing the whole article because Allah has given me full strength and opportunities to think in this way and to live a peaceful life. I try to perform my prayers regularly and always appreciate Allah's mercy for protecting me from all odds and obstacles. 
prayers



No comments

Theme images by travelphotographer. Powered by Blogger.